$2000 Sign On Bonus*
At Holz Motors, we strive to make every employee an employee for life.
Happy employees make happy customers, and we reward individuals who are ready to work hard and stay motivated.
Every employee at Holz Motors is absolutely critical to our success.
Our promise is to keep delivering the same award winning service and value that our community has come to expect from our dealership through the years.
We are looking for an ASE Certified Auto Service Technician to join our team. If you want to join a fast paced environment we are the home for you. We are family owned and have achieved GM Certified Elite Status in our Service Department for 9 straight years.
Apply with us today and receive a sign on bonus after 90 days. Ask us for details...
Responsibilities * Perform work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership
* Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment
* Diagnosing, maintaining, and repairing vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension, brakes, air conditioning, etc.
* Communicate directly with the Service Advisor so that customers can be informed if any additional service is needed. Providing an estimate of time needed for additional repairs
* Executing repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications
What We Offer * Medical and Dental Plan- up to 75% Employer contribution
* $5k of Employer paid life insurance * Ancillary insurance products- life w/ will prep services, disability, critical illness, accident
* Employee Assistance Program * 401k plan and Profit Sharing
* Paid Holiday and Vacation * Career advancement opportunities, promote from within
* Paid Training * Employee vehicle purchase plans
* Over 100 years Family Owned and Operated
* #1 Chevy Dealership in the State * Largest and Oldest Chevrolet Dealership in the State
* Long term job security * Flexible Work Schedules
* Saturday lunches * Local event tickets- Brewers, Packers, Museum, Zoo
* Proud community supports of the Milwaukee Museum and Milwaukee Zoo
* Discounts on products and services Technician Specific Benefits
* GM Certified Elite Status Service Department
* Shop equipped with the newest technology and equipment
* Uniforms provided * Work environment OSHA certified to current Air Quality Standards
* Highly productive shop * Over 2.5 million dollars in parts inventory
* ASE and state inspection certification reimbursement and all training expenses to further your career
* Continued education, manufacturer hands on and web based training
* Clean and professional work environment
* Competitive wages Qualifications
* ASE certifications
* GM experience preferred but not required!
* Strong automotive background * Strong teamwork skills
* Willing to submit to a drug screen & background check
* Must have clean & valid driver's license
* Bonus eligible for new hire GM Master or World Class Technicians only
We are an equal opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan.
*See Service Director for Sign on Bonus details...
Location/Region: Hales Corners, WI (53130)