Sonsray Inc. is a privately owned and operated company. From the borders of Mexico to Canada we cover, Arizona, California, Nevada, Oregon and Washington making us the largest Thermo King and CASE Construction Equipment Distributor on the West Coast operating in a dealership business model. Our Sonsray team is a growing dynamic company with over 400 employees and 23 combined locations featuring state of the art facilities for new & used sales, parts, service and rentals. Sonsray is a growing dynamic company offering a unique environment that fosters individual growth and rewards performance.
Our Sonsray Machinery, LLC division operates 13 CASE construction equipment dealerships located in California, Nevada, Oregon and Washington.
Sonsray Machinery LLC., provides comprehensive sales, as well as parts and service support, including rental and leasing programs for Case customers.
As we continue to grow, our Case Dealership is seeking experienced Account Managers to join our dynamic organization and help us grow our market in the Sacramento, CA area.
* The Account Manager will be responsible for the entire line of CASE construction equipment machine sales including loader/backhoes, excavators, motor graders, wheel loaders, vibratory compaction rollers, crawler dozers, skid steer loaders, compact track loaders, loader tool carriers and rough-terrain forklifts.
* The customer base will be Contractors, Utilities, Corporations, Commercial, and Industrial organizations within the Sonsray Machinery dealer territory.
The Sales Professional is an outside sales position and shall be responsible for attaining new business and a satisfactory sales volume and gross profit margin while maintaining accurate marketing information through a CRM system.
* The Account Manager must have the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment and be able to carry out additional duties and responsibilities as assigned by management due to operational needs.
* Perform miscellaneous related duties as required and assigned by manager.
* The Account Manager reports directly to the Store Manager.
* Highly prefer 5+ years` experience in construction machinery, heavy equipment sales, auto or heavy truck dealership industry experience but not required.
* Possessing excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Ability to develop business relationships with customers and Sonsray employees.
* Four year college degree in Business/Marketing preferred but not required.
* Computer literacy, MS Office proficient, and familiar with CRM systems.
* Must be a self-motivated and a driven individual.
Related titles and experience may include: Executive Account Manager, Sales Professional, Sales Representative, Outside Sales Representative, Account Executive, Sales Consultant, Sales Manager, etc.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand, walk, reach with hands and arms, and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
The employee regularly is required to sit.
The employee is frequently required to talk or hear; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and to reach with hands and arms.
The employee must be able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
Anything above 50 pounds will require assistance of a team member or forklift, etc.
as necessary. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, and ability to adjust focus.
Must operate equipment such as phone, computer, copy machine, fax machine, fork truck, yard goat, hand tools, and equipment.Benefits:
Benefits package includes base salary plus commission, bonus, company vehicle/fuel card or mileage reimbursement, cell phone, laptop, 401k matching, medical, dental, and vision plan, life insurance, vacation, sick and holiday pay.
Location/Region: Sacramento, CA (95838)