We are looking to hire a highly motivated individual familiar with automobile dealership parts departments physical inventory procedures including counts and reconciliation.
The ideal candidate will also need to demonstrate exceptional math and observational skills.Qualifications:
* High school diploma/GED required * Coordination and facilitation of 30+ individual parts department inventories throughout the year.
* Strong computer skills including 2 years DMS (Reynolds and Reynolds) experience and Microsoft Excel
* Able to hire, manage and coordinate, count teams made up of 10-30 people
* Attention to detail and excellent organizational, time-management skills
What We Offer: * Growth Opportunities
* Family Owned and Operated * Long Term Job Security
* Employee Discounts * State of the Art Facility
Offers of employment are contingent upon successfully passing a background screening including a criminal background check, a review of motor vehicle records, and verification of social security number.
Location/Region: Minneapolis, MN (55416)