For over five decades The Russ Darrow Group has been delivering an uncompromised customer experience.
Our involvement in the community and serving our customers has been the foundation of our success.
The Russ Darrow Group is searching for motivated, hardworking, & driven individuals to help us keep developing our dynamic culture.
Why Us: The Russ Darrow Group makes a "career investment" in the development of its employees.
This philosophy is unique to the automotive industry.
We believe in "growing our own." In 2004, the Darrow University was developed to formalize this, allowing all employees to be well trained and prepared for the future.
We also offer best in class benefits including health insurance for as low as $79 per month!!!
Why You: You’re not just looking for a paycheck, you’re looking to be a part of something big.
You want to work with a team that gives back to the community at every opportunity.
You want to show off your skills to get to the next level.
You want to look for a leadership team that is truly invested in you and your career.
The Russ Darrow Group has a track record for success and a positive plan for the future, and we'd like you to be a part of it.
The Sales Consultant is responsible for working with customers to identify their vehicle needs, finding the appropriate vehicle to meet their needs while ensuring each customer has a satisfactory dealership experience
* Meets dealership sales goals.
* Maintains Customer Satisfaction scores at or above company standards.
* Greets customer and determines make, type, and quality of vehicle desired.
* Explains features and demonstrates operation of vehicle in showroom or on road.
* Suggests optional equipment for customer to purchase.
* Computes and quotes sales price, including tax, trade-in allowance, and discount.
* Completes paperwork accompanying vehicle sales, including but not limited to, preparing sales slip or sales contract.
* Arranges for delivery and registration of vehicle.
* Researches availability of models and optional equipment.
* Engages in business development. * Addresses customer concerns.
Requirements: * At least 1 year Sales or Retail Experience Preferred
* Professional appearance and strong communications skills
* Basic computer skills a plus * Proven track record
* Strong record of positive Customer Service results
* Team oriented * Submit to and successfully complete MVR, background check, and pre-employment drug test
* Valid driver's license with good driving recordBenefits:
* Positive working environment
* Medical, Dental & Vision * 401(k) with company match
* Employee Assistance Program * Employee discounts on vehicle purchases, parts and service
* Paid-time-off * Comprehensive employee recognition programs
* Continued training through Russ Darrow and the Manufacturer
* Opportunities for career advancement
Location/Region: Madison, WI (53719)