Come work for BrightStar Care, a company that believes in serving with passion and doing the right thing.
The Infusion Nurse is responsible for providing home health clinical services.
The infusion nurse is responsible for quality, adequacy of services provided and may, where required, supervise staff.
The Infusion Nurse is responsible for ensuring that care is delivered appropriately and the standards of quality are adhered to.
We are looking to add enthusiastic members to join our independently owned and operated agency and see why we are described as “caring, compassionate, and cheerful”.
Come work as many or as few hours as you want with weekday, evening, and weekend shifts available.
* Weekly pay with direct deposit
* GPS time and attendance technology enhances access to scheduling and treatment information
* Variety of assignments, procedures, and treatments
* One on one in home patient care * Weekday, evening and weekend opportunities
* Joint Commission accredited Responsibilities
* Perform care as defined by client’s individual Plan of Care and within scope of state’s nurse practice act
* Monitor patient’s condition and notify appropriate personnel of any changes
* Provide those services requiring substantial and specialized nursing skills
* Assures proper maintenance of clinical records in compliance with local, state and federal laws
* Counsels the client and family in meeting nursing and related needs
* Adheres to HIPPA regulations and maintains confidentiality
* Understands state and federal regulatory requirements
Requirements * Current unrestricted RN license in state for which care is being provided
* Bachelor’s degree in Nursing preferred.
* Must have graduated from a National League of Nursing accredited program
* Minimum 2 years nursing experience required
* Negative TB screening * CPR certified
* Texas drivers license and valid auto insurance
* Ability to travel within geographic service area
Vascular access proficiency (PIV, port, PICC, SQ), and maintenance.
Infusion and Injection medication administration, and phlebotomy for adult and pediatric population.
Advanced Nursing Certifications (CRNI, OCN preferred)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Location/Region: Sugar Land, TX (77478)