Acura of Lynnwood is taking applications now for automotive Express Service Technicians.
Upgrade your Auto Service Technician career to the premier Acura service department in the Lynnwood area.
If you’ve got the dedication to take over this critical position, hit our high standards, and grow fast with our company.
Acura of Lynnwood has been in the business under the same management for over 30 years.
We are known for our quality of customer service.
Our employees are our # 1 asset!
* $3,000 SIGN ON BONUS * 3 Day Work Weeks
* Aggressive compensation plans * Collaborative team environment
* Fast paced work force * Uniforms provided
* Team outings and events * Saturday lunches
* Employee lease programs available Additional Benefits:
* Medical, Dental Insurance
* 401(k) retirement plan * Paid Vacation Up To 3 week Per Year
* Career Progression * Employee Longevity
* Internal Promotion Service Technician - Job Description:
The Service Tech provides automotive services by performing inspections, repairs, maintenance, and installations according to dealership standards.
Services may include but are not limited to general routine maintenance and repair, drivability, suspensions, alignments, steering, heating and air conditioning, basic and ABS brakes; warranty repairs, and exhaust systems.
Service Technician - Job Responsibilities:
* Completes service and repair assignments correctly the first time to pass quality inspections or test drives.
* Coordinates with Parts Departments to obtain needed parts
* Notifies service advisor if additional work or delays are expected.
* Maintains cleanliness of the customer's vehicle.
* Stays up-to-date on the latest technical services through training, bulletins, campaigns, etc.
* Paid training * Acquires additional training as required.
Service Technician - Job Requirements: * Strong Interest in Automotive Career Path required
* High School degree or equivalent * Basic math skills and computer knowledge
* Valid driver's license and good driving record
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location/Region: Lynnwood, WA (98036)