If you're looking for an opportunity to join a first-class automotive dealership in the Triad area, your search is complete.
We pride ourselves on our stellar culture – you should love coming into work every day.
Set yourself apart from the ordinary routine of the typical job.
Seasoned professionals with a proven track record are highly encouraged to apply.
* Medical Plan Benefits * 401(k) retirement plan
* Generous incentive and bonus programs
* Discount vehicle purchase program RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Forecasts goals and objectives for the department and strives to meet them.
* Hires, trains, motivates, and monitors the performance of all collision employees.
* Prepares and administers an annual operating budget for the collision center.
* Directs and schedules the work of all collision center employees.
* Establishes and maintains good working relationships with customers and encourage repeat and referral business.
* Implements aggressive marketing plan to increase collision repair shop business.
* Gives fair estimates on cost and time required for collision work.
* Follows up on parts department orders to ensure parts availability.
* Monitors progress and completion of vehicles in the shop, ensuring that proper repair and safety procedures are followed.
* Maintains high-quality service repairs and minimizes comebacks.
Conducts periodic spot checks of completed jobs for thoroughness and quality.
* Checks quality of competed work. * Understands, keeps abreast of, and complies with federal, state, and local regulations that affect collision center operations, such as hazardous waste disposal, OSHA Right-to Know, etc.
Provides necessary training. * Ensures that proper safety equipment is available and being used properly.
* Facilitates and/or conducts technical training and sends employees to appropriate training schools as needed.
* Monitors the maintenance of paint booths, frame straightening equipment, and other large fixed assets to ensure long-term usage and value.
* Keeps abreast of new equipment and tools available and recommends purchases.
* Attends managers meetings. * Maintains professional appearance.
REQUIREMENTS: * Good verbal and written communication skills.
* Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
* Time management, prioritization skills, and the ability to multi-task are required.
* Self-motivated and goal oriented. * Ability to hit sales quotas and closing percentages.
* Valid in-state driver's license and automobile insurance.
* Applicants must be at least 21 years of age due to company’s liability insurance requirements
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations * Damage Analysis and Estimating Certification for Collision Repair
* I-Car Certifications * Understanding Collision Repair
* Paint Manufacturer Training * Valid Driver’s License
All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks and pre-employment drug test.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
Location/Region: Greensboro, NC (27408)