As a five-time winner of the President’s Award, Mark Jacobson Toyota has continually been a top performer in the automotive industry.
As the result of hard work and commitment of our team members, our dealership ranks as one of the top Toyota dealers in Southeast Toyota.
We strive to create a company with the best and brightest individuals who are empowered every day to build customer relationships while delivering exceptional customer service.
We are looking to add qualified Service Technicians to our team.
In addition to competitive pay, we offer our employees the following benefits:
* Health insurance
* Dental, Vision, Life, Disability insurance
* 401(k) plan * Paid vacation
* Professional work environment, with job training and advancement opportunities
Responsibilities * Perform work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership
* Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment
* Diagnosing, maintaining, and repairing vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension, brakes, air conditioning, etc.
* Communicate directly with the Service Advisor so that customers can be informed if any additional service is needed. Providing an estimate of time needed for additional repairs
* Executing repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications
Qualifications * TOYOTA and/or ASE certifications are ideal
* Strong automotive technical background
* Strong teamwork skills
* Must have clean & valid driver's license
*All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, and drug testing in order to qualify for employment*
Location/Region: Durham, NC (27707)