If you are looking for an opportunity to work for a fast growing, family owned dealership, Budd Baer Automotive is for you! Budd Baer Automotive is always looking for a qualified individuals to join our sales and service teams to help handle the overflow of work we are experiencing.
At Budd Baer Automotive, we strive to make every customer a customer for life.
Happy employees make happy customers, and we reward individuals who are ready to work hard and stay motivated.
At Budd Baer Automotive, we believe our employees are our greatest asset.
As such, we treat all employees with respect and appreciation for their contributions to the company.
We believe not only in providing ongoing training, but also rewarding outstanding effort and results through bonus and commission programs.
The technician works with our in-shop estimators to blue print claim damage to identify needed repairs, disassembles, repairs and replaces parts as necessary on the vehicle, and reassembles the vehicle when out of paint.
Repairs are done in accordance with factory and dealership specifications, using hand tools, power tools, and spray painting equipment. Technician will also do dealer prep work.
We are proud to offer a state-of-the-art facility with certified technicians.
We strive for the highest level of honesty, integrity, and respect in all aspects of our dealership, whether it’s working to find you your dream vehicle, service your current vehicle or finding you the right part.
We are looking for dedicated automotive professionals to be a part of our winning team.
What We Offer * Medical and Dental
* 401K Plan
* Paid time off and vacation
* Growth opportunities
* Paid Training
* Employee vehicle purchase plans
* Family owned and operated
* Long term job security
* Discounts on products and services
Responsibilities * Stay up to date on the latest repair methods and techniques for the vehicles sold and serviced by the dealership
* Perform all body and fender repairs according to estimate and supplement as necessary
* Perform work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy
* Perform welding, soldering, body alignment and oxidizing operations
* Diagnose the cause of malfunction and perform needed repair
* Communicate with parts department to obtain needed parts
* Examine vehicle to determine if additional safety or service work is required
* Advise Body Shop Manager if additional work is needed
* Use basic mathematical skills to solve simple equations for mixing chemicals
* Follow factory and dealership procedures when performing warranty work
* Save and tag all warranty parts for storage
* Is familiar with the latest technical bulletins, service manuals and other service publications
* Attend factory sponsored training classes and keeps abreast of factory technical bulletins
* Operate all equipment in Body Shop in a safe and productive manner
* Maintain his stall in an orderly and clean manner
* Use discretion in using company materials and supplies
* Light painting, if deemed qualified and necessary by the Manager
* Ensure customer’s cars are kept clean
* Document all work performed as soon as the job is completed
* Understands and follow federal, state and local regulations, such as the disposal of hazardous waste
* Will secure permission from management and write up an RO before doing any work on personal vehicle
Qualifications * High school diploma or equivalent
* Past experience required
* Completion of vocational program preferred, but not required
* Able to work in fast-paced environment
* Good communication skills
* Good organizational skills
* Clean and valid driver’s license
Location/Region: Pittsburgh, PA (15205)