Pathfinder Home Health is a growing family-owned healthcare company that supplies in home healthcare services.
Pathfinder works hand in hand with the families we serve to provide outcome oriented care tailored to put seniors on a path to independent living.
At Pathfinder we recognize that providing exceptional service takes exceptional clinicians with the talent, energy and professionalism to ensure that we maximize the quality of life and level of independence for each patient we serve.
Clinicians are needed due to rapid growth in our Texas offices.
These positions will take the lead in delivering exceptional clinical care with a personal touch.
You will be responsible for the planning, coordinating and delivery of services in our patient’s homes.
We offer an outstanding base salary and benefits package including:
* Competitive Rates/Salaries
* Blue Cross Blue Shield Health Insurance
* Vision and Dental Insurance * Life and Disability Insurance
* Paid Vacation * 6 Personal Days Available Immediately
* Holiday Pay * 401(k) Available – No Waiting Period
* Continuing Education Reimbursement * Company Issued Phone
* Company Issued Netbook and/or IPad with integrated cell connection
* Kinnser EMR System * Company Car or Auto Allowance
Job Summary: Primary function is to administer skilled care, under the supervision of a registered nurse, for clients of all ages in their place of residence, coordinate care with the interdisciplinary team, patient/family and referring agency.
Licensure: CPR Certified
Experience: Two years experience as a PCA in home health preferred
Skills: PCA skills as defined as generally accepted standards of practice.
Good interpersonal skills. Transportation: Reliable transportation.
Valid and current auto liability insurance
Visit our website at http://www.pathfinderhomehealth.com
Location/Region: Mckinney, TX (75069)