Durango Motor Company does things a little differently than most.
We focus on the guest experience, and our non-commissioned sales environment offers an open and honest approach allowing us to provide the best in automotive sales, service, and body shop.
We thrive on teamwork with an emphasis on individual accountability and employee satisfaction.
Located in the picturesque San Juan Mountains, Durango, Colorado draws national attention as one of the most desired places to live.
Durango, Colorado boasts top-rated educational choices, year-round outdoor recreation, and superb arts & culture.Benefits:
* Health and Dental Insurance * Life Insurance
* 401K * Holiday Pay
* Paid Time off RESPONSIBILITIES
* Meet monthly forecast and sales volume and sufficient gross to meet profit objectives
* Managing, training, and directing a team of Sales Representatives
* Maintaining a professional management style that sets the example for enthusiasm and accountability
* Supporting other operational units within the store to achieve maximum return on opportunity for the dealership
* Assist new car and used sales associates in closing sales as needed.
* Work directly with our employees and customers to develop relationships and help to enhance the sales process
* Build rapport with customers to establish customer network
* Provide training and support to the sales staff and assist in closing deals
* Help manage all other aspects of the sales department
REQUIREMENTS * Must be interested in training additional sales associates and work within a team environment
* Must have minimum 5 years experience in vehicle sales management
* Adhere to the company's Vision, Mission, Values and Philosophy
* Comfortable with compensation based on commission sales
* Enthusiastic and passionate for the automotive industry with high energy throughout the sales workday
* Outgoing with a friendly personality, especially while handling objections
* Have quality customer service skills * Possess strong communication skills
* Must have a clean & valid driver’s license
* Must be willing to submit to a drug screen prior to employment
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location/Region: Durango, CO (81301)