Crow's Truck Center is family-owned dealership that recently moved into a new facility with state-of-the art equipment!
We proudly serve the Memphis community in Tennessee, and strive to offer our employees competitive benefits packages, training, and career development.
If you'd like to join our growing team, apply today!
What We Offer
* New dealership * Paid training
* Promote from within * Paid time off
* Paid uniforms * Fast-paced environment
Responsibilities* Provide technical service to vehicles and equipment.
* Read job order, observe and listen to vehicle in operation to resolve malfunction and plan work procedures.
* Follow checklists ensuring all critical parts are examined.
* Examine protective guards, loose bolts, and specified safety devices on trucks, and adjust as needed.
* Test-drive vehicles to ensure that they run smoothly.
* Tag all warranty parts and returns to warranty clerk.
* Attend training classes and keep tabs on factory technical bulletins.
* Develop and maintain positive relationships with customers to increase overall customer happiness.
* Properly complete the service and/or repairs assigned by supervisor.
* Complete all work according to the applicable safety requirements and published procedures.
* Participate in, and utilize to the best of one’s abilities, technical training as assigned by management.
* Maintain your designated workspace in an organized and clean manner.
* Ensure guest vehicles are returned as clean as they were prior to being serviced.
* Show the utmost courtesy to all guests, visitors and dealership personnel.
* Make every effort to achieve the production objectives set by management.
* Adhere to manufacturer’s policies and procedures as they relate to labor operations, time and repair order documentation when performing warranty repairs and torque specifications.
* Any other duties as outlined by the Service Supervisor and or management.
Qualifications* At least 1 year of Fleet or Dealership experience
* High school diploma or equivalent required
* ASE certification preferred * CDL certification preferred
* Teammate with a strong sense of dedication to the customer and service team
* Self-motivated and professional * Possess own tools
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location/Region: Memphis, TN (38118)