This is your opportunity to shape the next chapter of our growing and expanding dealership group!
We are seeking an additional Fixed Operations Director to lead our team of long-time employees, build new relationships with customers, and transition the stores into its next chapter.
Executive Auto Group is rapidly growing our existing business as well as acquiring new business opportunities.
Because of this expansion, we are looking for a proficient, highly motivated Director with successful experience.
In this role, the Director must demonstrate top-notch leadership by motiving and inspiring the department with integrity.
* Exceptional earnings will reward performance!
* Exceptional performance is rewarded with recognition, bonuses and career development!
* Great location * Company demonstrator vehicle
* Industry leading software and technology
* Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
* Continuous training and development * Paid vacation
* 401k * Team building events
* Community outreach events * Awesome environment to grow in
* Empowerment and accountability Responsibilities
* Preparing an annual operating budget, goals and objectives for each department
* Directing the hiring and training of managers for Service & Parts Departments
* Working with department managers to improve profitability and efficiency
* Creating and maintaining a positive relationship with customers, ensuring that department staff is helpful, as well as asking customer satisfaction a priority to ensure referral and repeat business
* Working directly customers and warranty clerks to administer claims, as well as understand guidelines
* Creating dealership service and pricing policies for approval by GM
* Interfaces with department managers to improve operations, performance and profitability
* Understands and ensure compliance with manufacturer warranty
* Develops. implements marketing plans
* Maintains business partnership relationships
* Attract, retain and develop talent for store
* Strive for 100% employment satisfaction by maintaining positive culture within departments
Critical Competencies and Requirements * Ownership/Accountability
* Analytical skills * Problem solving/decision making sills
* Negotiation skills * Leadership
* External relationships/networking * Previous Fixed Operations Director experience is strongly preferred
* Ability to submit and pass background check and drug screen
* Valid Driver’s License All applicants must pass a pre-employment testing that includes a background, motor vehicle checks, and drug testing.