Automotive Service Coordinator
Tenvoorde Ford is " The World's Oldest Ford Dealership" and we are GROWING!
We are seeking an individual to join our team as an Automotive Service Coordinator.
This position is a key part to providing every customer and employee a clear, understandable, no-hassle "Peace of Mind” Guarantee, and providing the best customer/employee experience.
This position requires excellent customer service skills both in person and on the phone, strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task.
This position involves working with all departments of the dealership to ensure a positive experience for all customers of Tenvoorde Ford.Benefits:
* Paid Time Off
* Health Insurance, single and family coverage
* Health Savings Account option * Dental Insurance
* Life Insurance * 401k retirement plan
* Employee Vehicle Discounts * Employee Parts/Service Pricing Discounts
* Referral Bonus Program Primary Job Functions:
* Ability to establish and maintain good relationships with customers and to exceed their expectations.
* Ability to communicate clearly and thoroughly with customers and other employees.
* Ability to develop and follow processes to ensure great customer service.
* Answering service phone calls and scheduling service appointments.
* Greeting customers and assisting in the customer check in process.
* Managing a rental fleet of 25-30 units.
Ideal Candidate has one or more of the following:
* Service department experience
* X-Time scheduling experience * TSD Cirro (or other rental software) experience
* BDC experience We are an equal opportunity employer.
All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
We are committed to providing a safe, drug-free work environment.
Applicants must be willing to submit to a pre-employment background check and drug test.
Interested candidates must possess a valid driver's license and have a satisfactory driving record.
Location/Region: Saint Cloud, MN (56301)