Come join the Sunnyside Team! Sunnyside Automotive Group has 5 brands represented by over 450 employees in 5 dealerships, located on the westside of Cleveland, Ohio.
We proudly feature the highest rated, most sought after brands and models that consumers actively want to buy.
Our Honda Store in Middleburg Heights has an immediate opening for a qualified Service Advisor to join our Team.
If you are interested in joining the BEST team where you can truly have an impact and an opportunity at growing your career, please apply today.
The Service Advisor is responsible for building strong customer relationships.
In this role you will greet and consult customers on their service needs and keep them updated on the status of their vehicle.
The goal is to always ensure that the customer and their vehicle receive the best care in the industry.
What We Offer:
* Positive and professional work atmosphere.
* Competitive compensation. * Career development and advancement opportunities.
* Full medical and voluntary benefits. * Paid time off.
* 401k with company matching. * Vehicle and dealership service discounts.
Job Duties Include: * Schedules service appointments and obtain customer and vehicle data prior to arrival.
* Greet all customers in a timely and friendly manner.
* Obtain accurate vehicle information. * Work with customer and technician to identify required maintenance and repairs.
* Advise customer on necessary/suggested services.
* Estimate cost of replacement parts and labor to restore vehicle to condition specified by customer.
* Enter itemized estimate details on service order and review/explain estimate of work to the customer.
* Contact customer regarding any changes in the estimate or expected time frame, clarify cost and time requirements in detail, and obtain proper authorization before any additional repairs are performed.
* Additional duties as assigned by management.Qualifications:
* Customer service focused.
* Reliable, honest and organized professional.
* Detail oriented. * Exceptional communication and time management skills.
* Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
* Basic computer skills. * Auto Dealership and CDK experience a plus
* Possess a valid driver’s license with a clear driving record.
* Willing to comply with our pre-employment & drug screening requirements.
At Sunnyside Automotive Group, we strive to make every customer a customer for life.
Happy employees make happy customers, and we reward individuals who are ready to work hard and stay motivated.
Every employee at Sunnyside Automotive is absolutely critical to its success.
Location/Region: Cleveland, OH (44130)