Come join the Sunnyside Team! We're hiring for all levels of Service Technicians to join our team at Sunnyside Honda.
Are you looking for a new opportunity and chance to grow your career?
We provide a great learning environment for Technicians with continuing education and hands-on training.
* Quick Lube Technician * Entry-Level Service Technician
* Experienced Service Technician * Master Service Technician
Sunnyside Honda is growing and we are in need of experienced automotive service technicians.
We offer a great employee centered working environment and the following benefits:
What We Offer:
* Positive and professional work atmosphere.
* Career development and advancement opportunities.
* Paid Training. * Full medical and voluntary benefits.
* Paid time off. * 401k with company matching.
* Vehicle and dealership service discounts.
* Shop equipped with the newest technology and equipment.
* Highly productive shop. * We pay for ASE certification and training expenses to further your career.
* Discounts on products and services. * Career advancement opportunities, promote from within.
* Continued education, manufacturer hands on and web-based training.
* Clean and professional work environment.
* Competitive wages. Quick Lube Technician Responsibilities:
* Check and communicate oil level to teammates.
* Ensure tire pressure for proper inflation.
* Inspect and refill fluid levels as necessary.
* Complete vehicle inspection. * Install a new oil drain plug and a new oil filter.
* Clean and lubricate fittings as needed.
* Providing excellent customer service keeping in mind that our customer’s perspective comes first.
Service Technician Responsibilities: * Perform work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership.
* Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment.
* Diagnose, maintain, and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension, brakes, air conditioning, etc.
* Communicate directly with the Service Advisor so that customers are informed if any additional service is needed.
Provide an estimate of time needed for additional repairs.
* Execute repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications.Qualifications:
* Previous experience at an automotive dealership.
* Strong understanding of the service drive.
* Years of experience vary per position.
* High school diploma or equivalent. * Dexterity, requiring a steady hand, excellent hand-eye coordination.
* Mechanical and troubleshooting skills.
* Excellent customer service skills. * Basic computer competencies.
* Positive, friendly attitude, along with a customer service mentality.
* Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
* Team player with ability to collaborate with others effectively.
* Ability to learn new technology, repair and service procedures and specifications.
* Able to operate electronic diagnostic equipment.
* Valid driver's license with a clear driving record.
* Willing to submit to pre-employment drug screen requirements.
Location/Region: Cleveland, OH (44130)