LT Home Healthcare is seeking a highly skilled, experienced licensed vocational nurse (LVN) to join our growing healthcare team.
The candidate will care for patients in a home setting and must have a compassionate attitude, coupled with impeccable bedside manner and an ability to work in a high stress environment. Looking to hire immediately!!!!
Full and Part time positions!!! ! Responsibilities* Monitor patient vitals; detect changes in symptoms, health, and/or pain
* Pre-fill medication boxes * Change foley catheters or Suprapubic catheters
* Wound Care * Maintain a safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations
* Communicate clearly and directly with patients; provide emotional support to patients and family members under stress
* Fill out and update patient documents and charts
Qualifications* LVN or RN Certification
* Valid nursing license in state, required
* Experience as a nurse in a hospital or related setting
* Experience in changing foley/ suprapubic catheters preferred but not required
* Experience in wound care preferred but not required
* Understanding of standard medical practices and procedures
* Excellent interpersonal communication skills; great bedside manner
* Ability to work some evenings, holidays, and weekends
* Valid CPR certification * Willing to work long, physically demanding hours
* Must be willing to travel from client to client
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location/Region: Humble, TX (77346)