Calling ALL CAREGIVERS! Your senoir community needs you!
Come join a team that will take care of you!
We are taking all precautions to protect our clients and caregivers from COVID-19. We are hiring PCA's starting at $11.25/hr, CNA's starting at $12.00/hr and extensive care cases pay $13/hr, offering Health Care and retirement Benefits! You Deserve to Be Appreciated!
Griswold Home Care gives seniors the help they need to live in the place they love.
If you have a heart of gold and are passionate about making a difference, we need to talk with you!
Griswold Home Care knows that excellent caregivers are our greatest asset.
That's why our caregivers are among the highest paid in the Wilmington area. We'll do our best to work with you so that you can have a flexible schedule, ensuring that you can choose the time and types of clients that suit your availability and skills.
We have hours available weekends, nights and days and we pay weekly!
We have FULL-TIME and PART-TIME positions available in a variety of locations throughout the greater Wilmington area. Benefits* Choose your schedule!
* Choose your Clients: We let you know up front what care a client is going to need.
* Health Care Insurance, Vision, Dental, Accident Insurance, Cancer Insurance
* Opportunities for advancement * Merit based increases in pay
* Referral Programs * Additional opportunities to make money and work with friends.
* Ongoing Caregiver Training Available * Paid travel time under valid conditions
* Close-knit company (We value our employees!)
* Advance pay. Get up to 50% of your pay before pay day.
Responsibilities* Assist clients with daily living activities
* Communicate ongoing care results and updates to relevant parties
* Collaborate with clients and families for best care opportunities
* Maintain a healthy and comfortable living environment
Qualifications * CNA Certification (Not required, but a plus!)
* Current Driver's License * Reliable vehicle and auto insurance
* Consent to a Criminal and Background Check
* 5 references (2 personal/non-family, 3 professional)
* Be caring, understanding, responsible, and reliable!
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location/Region: Wilmington, NC (28405)