Through 65 years of service, Walser Automotive Group has become a pioneer in the automotive industry.
Walser’s progressive commitment to growth, technology and a differentiated customer experience has changed the car-buying journey.
We don’t follow, we innovate and lead.
Walser operates 25 dealerships and many affiliated businesses throughout Minnesota and Kansas.
Walser also leads by example. We volunteer.
We donate. Walser Foundation puts 5 percent of its pre-tax profits right back into the communities in which we proudly operate.
That’s because we live here, too.
Walser is a family-owned, family-run business that believes in work-life balance.
Walser is committed to delivering an outstanding customer experience every time – that’s what drives us.
That’s the Walser Way. As a Phone Specialist with Walser, you will be taking service-related calls for all our dealerships in a high-volume environment.
You will be the first voice for Walser customers calling in to make appointments or ask Service-related questions, so we are looking for a customer service expert to join our team!
What You’ll Do
* Promptly and professionally answer inbound calls with the goal of providing an exceptional client experience resulting in a scheduled reservation with the service team, advise on recommended maintenance, confirm scheduled appointments, and reschedule missed appointments
* Perform outbound follow-up calls for due and overdue service clients, Special Order Parts (SOP) notifications, scheduling calls, and any additional outbound calls requested by management
* Keep current with service updates, including: checking open recalls, specials, all direct mail pieces, and recall notices from the manufacturer
* Utilize our current software, Blueprint Knowledge Drive and BDC SharePoint, to search for answers to client’s questions prior to transferring the phone call to a Service Advisor
* All other duties, tasks and/or projects as assigned
What You'll Get in Return * Full Benefits Package* Medical
* Dental * Vision
* 401k with Company Match * Paid Parental Leave
* Progressive PTO Package * The opportunity to volunteer through the Walser Foundation
What We’re Looking For * Customer service background
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Strong computer skills, including Outlook, Excel and Word (and preferably dual screen experience)
* Willingness to develop an understanding and adhering to the Service BDC Policies and Procedures Manual
* Desire to develop a solid understanding of product information related to all dealerships, vehicles, and maintenance/repair services provided by the service departments
We proudly operate on a set of Core Values which drive our decisions and actions on a daily basis.
They are: * Do The Right Thing – Nothing is worth compromising a relationship
* Lead By Example – Be willing to help no matter how difficult the challenge
* Display Positive Energy – A good attitude is highly contagious
* Be Open Minded – The only thing that is constant is change
Be You. Be Us.
Be Walser. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.
Walser Automotive Group is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBTQ+ employer.
Location/Region: Minneapolis, MN (55435)