Novant Health Neuroscience and Psychiatry Institute is looking for compassionate, caring Neurohospitalists and a Stroke Medical Director to join our rapidly growing neuroscience team, and we would love to speak with you about our opportunities.
Requirements: Board Certified / Board Eligible Neurologists trained in neurophysiology or vascular for inpatient neurological care. The Inpatient Neurology positions will include both inpatient acute neurology and teleneurology.
Position Location: NH Forsyth Medical Center in Winston Salem, NC
The work schedule is Monday-Sunday 7am-7pm every other week and it is a consult service only. The physicians rotate through these service weeks. There is always 2-3 APPs on during the day to assist attending physicians.
Winston Salem, NC offers both metro and suburban living for singles and families. There is plenty of outdoor recreation, community and cultural events, businesses, retail, and dining in the Winston Salem/Piedmont Triad area. Winston Salem is also close proximity for weekend trips to the Blue Ridge Mountains or coastal Carolina beaches. There is excellent access to an International airport which is less than 30 minutes from WS.
Our specialized, multidisciplinary care teams include:
Novant Health offers:
- 2 year salary guarantee
- NH Medical Group employed
- Medical and Retirement Benefits
- Relocation Allowance
- CME Allowance
- System wide EHR-Epic
- Work-Life balance
Neurosciences at Novant Health
- Our neurosciences team includes more than 150 experts devoted to the art and science of brain and spine care and delivering remarkable patient outcomes.
- Novant Health is the only health system in the state to have two Advanced Comprehensive Stroke Centers and five Primary Stroke Centers, meaning we provide the highest level of stroke care.
- Novant Health has two level 4 epilepsy centers certified by the NAEC, offering adult and pediatric epilepsy monitoring.
- The neurovascular laboratory has received Vascular Testing Accreditation by the Intersocietal Accreditation Commission.
- We optimize stroke care with a dedicated neurohospitalist team caring for stroke patients from ER to discharge.
What does it mean to be a part of Novant Health?
- A commitment to patient centered care and our model of spending more time with each patient, and creating a seamless system of care for our patients are the foundations of our success
- Sharing a philosophy of putting high value on the patient experience
- Joining with a world-class team of more than 1,600 physicians and over 28,000 employees that provide care at over 640 locations, including 15 hospitals and hundreds of outpatient facilities and physician clinics to transform the patient experience
- Novant Health cares for patients and communities in North Carolina, Virginia, and South Carolina.
- In 2019, Forbes ranked the organization first in North Carolina and 38th nationally on its 2019 Best Employers for Diversity list.
- Novant Health provided more than $883 million in community benefit, including financial assistance and services, in 2018.
- For more information, please visit our website at NovantHealth.org. You can also follow us on Twitter and Facebook.
If you are interested in learning more about this position or others, please email and share your CV.
Cher D Chambers, Physician Recruiter, Novant Health
Location/Region: Winston Salem, NC (27103)