Family owned and operated, Thompson Buick GMC is driven by a passion for people - most importantly, our employees.
We at Thompson Buick GMC are proud to share that not only were we able to maintain full staffing levels during a global pandemic, we are also adding to our team!
We’re looking for a Title Clerk/Accounts payable representative to join our team!Benefits:
* Medical & Dental Plans
* Paid time off & vacation
* Flexible Work Schedule
* Short & Long Term Disability
* 401k Plan
* Employee vehicle purchase plans
* Saturday Lunches
* Growth Opportunities
* Long term job security
* Discounts on products & services
* Paid training
Responsibilities * Process documents for state registration, follow the proper paperwork and ensure that tax and title documents are also completed.
* Post vendor invoices into accounting system
* Balance vendors to statements & contact vendors for missing invoices
* Process all payoffs, registrations for new and pre-owned vehicles, all license plate issuing and transfers and obtain all dealer titles.
* Send bills, contracts, warranties and service contracts to the appropriate agency, such as the department of motor vehicles.
* Check for completeness and signatures on all required parts of forms.
Additionally, vehicle title clerks may check for accuracy of vehicle sale and purchase prices.
* Maintain a file of sales, prices, payments, warranties, service contracts and other pertinent information related to the sale or transfer of a vehicle.
* Maintain titles and MSO’s for inventory.
* Prepare title work for sold vehicles and submit to DMV.
* Enter used vehicle purchases into inventory.
Qualifications * High School Diploma or equivalent
* 1-3 years accounts payable or general accounting experience at an auto dealership
* Automotive experience preferred
* Highly organized and eagerness to improve
* Willingness to take initiative
* Computer literacy, quality writing and grammar skills
* Experience with Reynolds and Reynolds, basic working knowledge of automotive accounting preferred
* Ability to handle multiple tasks easily
* Ability to provide quality customer service
* Work with all levels of employee
* Clean driving record and valid driver’s license
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location/Region: Raleigh, NC (27609)