At Carbon Health, our mission is to make world-class healthcare more accessible to everyone. Our technology-driven model enables patients to access care both virtually (via our mobile app), and in-person (via one of our modern clinics). If you are a creative and innovative thinker looking to revolutionize healthcare in a flexible, collaborative team environment, come and join us to be a part of Carbon Health’s rapid growth plans as we continue to grow, both in size, and what we can offer the world.
About the Role
We are looking for physicians excited about delivering a world-class care to patients of all ages. You are a licensed health professionals, who maintains and restores human health through the practice of evidence-based medicine. You will review medical histories, conduct physical exams, diagnose illnesses/injuries, collaborate on treatment plans and counsel patients on health and well being.
Location: East Bay
Hours of operation: 9:00am-7:00pm
What We Offer
- Full time and part time positions
- Input and contributions are valued and recognized
- Excellent clinical, administrative and management support
- Forward-thinking, tight-knit transparent, collaborative and inclusive company culture
- The opportunity to grow and scale with a dynamic startup who is changing the way people think about healthcare
- Carbon Health offers competitive pay, advancement opportunities, and comprehensive benefits for full-time employees
- Carbon Health offers limited benefits for part-time employees
What You’ll Do
- Provide exceptional treatment, collaborative care options (within the scope of primary care), including physical examinations, assessments, diagnosis and treatment
- Order and interpret x-rays, lab results and EKGs
- Triage and manage patients thoroughly and efficiently, maintaining a steady flow to avoid long wait times
- Review and manage daily tasks, patient callbacks, and lab results, while on shift
- Provide oversight and lead day to day operations, as sole provider and serve as expert by consulting, coaching and training advanced practice clinicians
Board certified/ board eligible in Family Medicine, or Internal Medicine
Current, unrestricted medical license to practice in the state of California
Maintain a controlled substance license along with an unrestricted DEA license
Experience in primary care or similar setting (minimum 1 year)
Ability to work two full weekends per month (required for full-time clinicians)
Maintain confidentiality and impartiality at all times
More About Us
Based in San Francisco, Carbon Health was founded in 2015 to provide a more comprehensive care experience by integrating doctors, medical staff, pharmacies, labs, insurance providers and specialists, allowing users to receive follow-ups on their treatment plans, assistance managing prescriptions and easy access to lab reports all through a single mobile app. We accept all major insurance plans and currently operate clinics in the San Francisco Bay area, Los Angeles, CA and Reno, NV.
We, here at Carbon Health recognize that the key to success lies in valuing the minds, experiences and perspectives of people from all walks of life. Carbon Health is proud to value diversity and be an equal employment opportunity employer. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Location/Region: San Francisco, CA (94111)