Additional Physician Assistant needed in southeast Florida for busy Neurosurgery practice. Provider will assist Neurosurgeon with rounding, first assist responsibilities for surgical procedures and patient office visits on clinic days.
Certified Physician Assistant
Surgical experience preferred
• Impressive compensation package
• Comprehensive corporate benefits package including health and 401K
• No state income tax
• 380-bed acute-care hospital offering a full range of services
• Level II Trauma Designation
• 6 Neuro ICU/ 54 total ICU beds
• 24/7 Intensivist coverage
• Most experienced Heart Institute on the Treasure Coast
• Pediatric Intensive Care Unit
• Comprehensive Stroke Center
• Lawnwood Pavilion, situated on campus, offers a 36-bed psychiatric facility and a 26-bed inpatient and outpatient Physical Rehabilitation Center
The Treasure Coast is a great place to live, located just a short distance from beautiful beaches and there are many great communities to reside in Indian River, St. Lucie and Martin counties.
Low cost of living, great outdoors, good schools, with great quality of life. The Treasure Coast is an area of lush tropical old Florida charm. Located on Florida’s East Coast, 120 miles north of Miami and 120 miles south of Orlando, served by the Florida Turnpike and I-95. It boasts a thriving and colorful downtown area with marina and riverfront. Convenient to miles of beautiful beaches, great golf and numerous outdoor activities.
Location/Region: Fort Pierce, FL (34954)