Rice Toyota is seeking an experienced F&I Manager to join our Sales team.
Why Rice Toyota? Rice Toyota in beautiful Greensboro, NC is the 1st Toyota Dealership ever established in the Southeastern United States in 1965. Owned and operated on Battleground Avenue by the Rice Family for over 50 years, we offer a professional work environment with opportunity for growth, advancement, and a long term career.
Our paid training program is a fun & interactive experience.
You will learn about Toyota product offerings, our sales process and how we retain our customers for life.
Rice Toyota has been the proud recipient of the President’s Club award for 20 years.
We are the largest new vehicle dealer in Greensboro and have some of the highest customer retention rates in the region.
We are on the hunt for energetic candidates that have exceled in a fast paced environment.
Automotive F&I Managers help our customers arrange the financing of their purchases and also present them with additional products that enhance their vehicle and ownership experience
What We Offer
* Paid training, aggressive compensation
* Competitive health insurance rates * Full Benefits Plan
* Wireless discounts * 401(k) retirement plan
* Generous incentive and bonus programs
* Discount vehicle purchase and service program
* Paid training * Five day work week
Responsibilities * Structures deals for maximum profitability and collectability
* Fully proficient with title laws and registration process
* Maintains proficiency and certifications as required for the position
* Accurately desks deals, submits deals to lenders for approval, makes credit decisions, and effectively closes deals
* Ensures all deals are fully compliant with local, state, and federal guidelines
* Prepares paperwork, contracts, and delivers deals
* Prepares and mails all deal packages with complete and proper documentation to lenders and follows any other process that may be in place in their respective department
* Accurately audits team deals post-sale
* Ensures the expeditious funding of all contracts
Qualifications * At least one year of automotive finance experience is required
* College degree preferred or equivalent experience
* Knowledge of dealership finance and insurance procedures
* Professional personal appearance and excellent communication skills
* Basic Microsoft Office knowledge; computer software and internet proficiency
* Excellent verbal and written communication, strong negotiation and presentation skills
* Must possess the ability to close a deal
* Valid driver's license All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks and pre-employment drug test.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location/Region: Greensboro, NC (27408)