Every employee with Tri-County International Trucks is absolutely critical to its success.
We have successfully served the Michigan business community for over 50 years and we take great pride in our reputation.
Our rapid growth and fast-paced environment make this an awesome place to work.
Happy employees make happy customers, and we reward individuals who are ready to work hard and stay motivated.
What We Offer:
* A generous and competitive pay plan * Company paid uniforms
* Medical * Dental
* Vision * Legal Plan and Identity Theft insurance
* 401K Match * Life & Disability Insurance (employer paid basic life and short term disability)
* Optional Life Insurance * Closed on Sundays
* Paid vacation * Six paid holidays
* Special employee pricing on parts and free truck rental
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, performing preventative maintenance, running inspections, diagnostic tests and heavy duty repair on a wide variety of vehicles and equipment.
Qualified candidates must have a minimum of one to two years of work-related experience. Also, candidate must be a team player and able to work under limited supervision.
State of Michigan Certification in Heavy Duty Truck also required.
Valid chauffeur’s license (CDL a plus) with clean driving record, physical/drug screen and criminal clearances also required. Must be able to provide own tools.
Diesel Technician, Diesel Mechanic, Diesel Truck Technician, Diesel Truck Mechanic, Diesel Engine Mechanic, Diesel Engine Technician
Location/Region: Dearborn, MI (48126)