ReceptionistThompson Buick GMC is looking to add a part-time evening and Saturday (no Sundays) Receptionist to their team!
You will intercepts and routes incoming calls, take thorough messages, and provide basic information to callers.
The ideal candidate will be the dealership’s front-line contact with the public and must able to represent the dealership in a professional, friendly manner at all times.The hours are Monday-Friday from 4pm until close, 8:00pm.
Also, Saturdays from 9am-6:00pm ESSENTIAL DUTIES:* Intercepts all incoming calls and determines whether the person being called should be interrupted.
* Communicate with callers in a professional, friendly and efficient manner, striving to minimize the time they are put on hold.
* Take thorough messages, indicating the caller’s first and last name, company name if applicable, the time, and the message the caller wishes to leave.
* Provide basic information to callers who have general questions.
* Notify telephone company maintenance department of switchboard operational difficulties.
* Update and distribute company telephone roster when necessary.
* Perform other duties as needed. * Type correspondence, forms and other documents as assigned.
* Direct customers to the correct department, notify the appropriate salesperson that a customer is waiting, or introduce the customer to a salesperson.
* Order stationary, letterhead and business cards.
* Answer internet leads QUALIFICATIONS: * Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information.
* Must speak clearly on the telephone and convey an image of professionalism andcompetence to callers.
* Must be able to convey messages to employees clearly and quickly.
* Must be able to judge when employees should and should not be interrupted, e.g., when a salesperson is with a customer.
* Professional personal appearance.
Location/Region: Raleigh, NC (27609)