Are you an experienced Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET)? If so, let’s talk!
Our client is actively seeking a talented Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET). This is a full-time remote permanent position.
- Building robust, scalable, and high–quality test automation solutions for functional, regression and performance testing
- Developing code for quality automation and ensuring extensive integration test coverage of the code
- Building, customizing, deploying, and managing the environment/test automation frameworks
- Checking for product scalability, reliability, consistency, and performance
- Performing high-class debugging
- Preparing test reports
- Report defects and track defect resolutions
- Technical requirements: C#, .NET, Visual Studio, T-SQL, HTML, XML, and JSON
- Unit/Integration testing exp. with tools like MS Test, NUnit or xUnit
- Strong understanding and exp. with RESTFul APIs and web services in general
- Agile/Scrum process, Azure DevOps, CI/CD, Git and NuGet
- Familiarity with authentication and design patterns
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field
- 4+ years of total testing experience
- Coding experience using C#
- 2+ years of exp. writing integration tests using MSTest or a similar framework
- SQL, DevOps, Azure, Rest API/SOAP, familiarity with design patterns
- Excellent technical, diagnostic, and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-starter who can grasp difficult concepts and large architecture quickly
#LI - BP1
Job Requisition #35110
APC believes that the workplace should be fun and enjoyable. Join our team today and ignite your career!
Company – Staffing – 501 – 1000 employees
APC is a professional services organization focused on engaging people and positively impacting lives. We offer excellent benefits and the opportunity for longevity, working with our premier fortune 100 clients. As professionals serving professionals, we take pride in providing our employees with the highest level of customer service and support, creating meaningful, fulfilling and rewarding experiences every day.
APC is committed to creating a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetics, or veteran status
Location/Region: Raleigh, NC