AVANCE CARE Family Medicine – North Carolina – Raleigh/Triangle Region
Avance Care’s mission is to revolutionize primary care by building a comprehensive, primary-care centric healthcare system that simplifies healthcare, generates better outcomes, and reduces cost. Avance Care achieves this mission by creating a thriving ecosystem of independent primary care and specialty practices. We’re seeking like-minded physicians to join our growing community of 23 practice locations in the Triangle Region (Raleigh-Durham-Chapel Hill), the Charlotte Region, and coming soon, the Triad Region (Greensboro-Winston Salem-High Point). Whether you’re ready for practice ownership today or seek employment to build equity towards future ownership, we welcome you to explore your options with us to start your journey.
Excellent Location: Practice is located in Garner, NC; 15 minutes outside downtown Raleigh, North Carolina. Attractive suburb, great schools, businesses, etc. Close proximity to international airport (RDU).
Explore and experience how Avance Care is providing professional and personal life balance.
- Work-life Balance - Maximum of 40 hours per week (including breaks and administrative time). Create a unique schedule that will allow you to take care of patients but also allow you more personal time off.
- Spend more time with your patients - Expected average patient load of 2 visits per hour. Build your schedule to meet your patients needs.
- Focus on Care - Reduced provider administrative burden and increase efficiencies
- Collaborative Care Model- Onsite behavioral health therapists, nutritionists, and lab services. This care model provides patients a multidisciplinary care approach and ease of access.
- Centralized care coordination- Care management, referral management, and population health data integration
- Innovative and Technology Driven- Telehealth, patient engagement platform, and online/mobile scheduling technology
- Virtual Care Center- patient care for extended hours
- Competitive compensation package - Be rewarded and compensated for your hard work
- Competitive Benefits Package- Medical, dental, 401K
- Simplified Hiring process - Provider friendly employment agreement, fast-paced credentialing and onboarding
- True partnership with aligned objectives - leadership that partners, listens, and supports physicians
- True partnership with aligned objectives - leadership that partners, listens, and supports physicians. Ongoing provider education, and healthcare policy adjustments
- Provider and Patient Satisfaction- Improving patient lives and lowering healthcare costs
- Improve Efficiency: Reduced provider administrative burden and efficiencies through centralized services at-scale allowing providers to focus on delivering care
Get back to your “WHY” you became a Primary Care physician
Most physicians chose Primary Care as a specialty because they enjoy building long-term trusted relationships with patients and want to make an impact on the widest variety of conditions. We believe in honoring this mission and have built a care model that is centered around the patient-PCP relationship. Avance Care has built a culture where physicians feel valued, rewarded, and have a healthy work-life balance.
We seek physicians who commit themselves to practice mindful medicine and treat patients like people rather than numbers. Avance Care offers competitive salaries for physicians who want to be employed or who are interested in practice ownership. As a member of the Avance Care family, we feel it is essential to be well-compensated for your hard work.
We are seeking physicians who have a passion for taking patient care to the next level. Avance Care values diversity and inclusion, and we are dedicated to providing comprehensive and personalized care for the whole person in an inclusive, affirming, and non-judgmental environment.
We would love to have you join our TEAM!
If you are interested in a position or learning more about employed positions or practice ownership, please apply or email with your CV.
Cher Chambers, Physician Recruitment Manager
Location/Region: Raleigh, NC (27605)