Are you an experienced Web Front End Designer - Salesforce? If so, let’s talk!
Our client is actively seeking a talented Web Front End Designer - Salesforce to work at their location in Raleigh, NC. This is a 6-month contract with the possibility to go permanent with our client.
This will be a hybrid schedule with up to 2-days onsite. Remote candidates will be considered but must work EST hours.
As part of the Visual Branding Team, Web Front End Designer responsibilities include helping with the production of landing pages, blog templates, websites, email modules and campaigns, e-newsletters, digital ads, eSpots, and more. Actively engages in concept and design strategies: new websites for enterprise brands; landing pages for new campaigns; social media, etc. Research and design concepts for new templates. Design page layouts and interactions for templates for use within the Salesforce platform, including Marketing Cloud and DSA. Work closely with Template Developers during the template build process. Projects are expected to be completed within a set timeline to ensure delivery according to determined deadlines and budgets. The Web Front End Designer operates under general management supervision.
- Work closely with the Marketing Department, Vendors, Merchandising Department and other strategic partners to design and produce individual projects, including concept development, production and final execution of layout for web pages, email campaigns, banner ads, roll overs, social media, sales promotions, etc. for a variety of internal and external facing projects.
- Organize content within a layout, suggest improvements as needed and present final layout to supervisor or requestor for approval; create finished layout or prepare instructions and electronic file for final output or vendor
- Work with production personnel to provide input, instruction and supervision required to complete production of approved design smoothly; provide all required specifications to the Marketing Operations Team
- Prepare work for possible presentation to strategic partners on behalf of the department
- Assist in photo shoots
- Assist in updating and organizing the digital asset management system
- Bachelor's degree in Advertising, Marketing, Design; and 3-5 years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Proficiency in Macintosh platform using design-related programs and content management systems including Adobe Creative Suite, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Life Ray, Open Source, and Websphere; additional software may include Microsoft Office Software (PowerPoint, Excel and Word)
- Ability to organize and maintain multiple jobs simultaneously in a detail-oriented and deadline-driven environment; experience in tracking project time, from start to completion
- Understanding of and ability to communicate design details, specifications; proficient with photo retouching and manipulations
- Experience presenting designs and concepts to strategic internal and external partners and oversee/supervise design results
- Solid interpersonal and communication skills; ability to effectively present information and respond to questions across all levels of the organization; and cultivate relationships with internal and external customers to achieve business objectives
- Salesforce community experience preferred
- Experience working for a larger company
- Membership in National Advertising or Design trade organizations preferred
Job Requisition # 35336
APC believes that the workplace should be fun and enjoyable. Join our team today and ignite your career!
Company – Staffing – 501 – 1000 employees
APC is a professional services organization focused on engaging people and positively impacting lives. We offer excellent benefits and the opportunity for longevity, working with our premier fortune 100 clients. As professionals serving professionals, we take pride in providing our employees with the highest level of customer service and support, creating meaningful, fulfilling and rewarding experiences every day.
APC is committed to creating a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetics, or veteran status.
Location/Region: Raleigh, NC