You are a sharp, driven, high energy individual with an entrepreneurial mindset who doesn’t want a job, but instead wants to build a business. Help us continue our growth and help build your business through outbound real estate sales activities including cold calling, networking and virtual/in-person meetings. At New Western, you can build your career in real estate by helping our select group of real estate investor clients acquire investment properties by leveraging our marketplace and exclusive inventory.
How New Western Will Help You Make It Happen:
· Flexibility to work how and where you want.
· Gain more experience in your first year compared to your peers. Access our network of warm leads.
· Faster closing time, faster commission payouts and more volume.
· Largest private source of distressed investment properties in the US.
· Tools & resources to help you excel.
· Never worry about inventory.
· Robust live and on demand learning and development opportunities via New Western University.
What You Need To Make It Happen:
· Competitive, resilient, and driven.
· Willing to take accountability for your work and results.
· Skilled communicators with polished interpersonal communication skills.
· Natural deal makers and negotiators.
· Usually just starting their real estate career.
Things to Know:
· Our agents have an active North Carolina real estate license, and you should be willing to take the steps to obtain one.
· Just like traditional real estate agents, our agents are independent contractors working 100% commission.
· Our agents can close a transaction within their first month and average 29 transactions per year, unlike traditional realtors who may wait upwards of 6 months to close their first transaction. Who We Are:
Founded in 2008, during the peak of the real estate recession, we are New Western. Since then, we have become one of the largest and fastest-growing real estate investment firms in the country with locations in over 20 states and 40 markets. Buying a house every 13 minutes, we focus on sustainable real estate through the acquisition and disposition of residential investment properties. Our growth and unmatched culture have helped New Western be recognized:
-As a Glassdoor Best Places to Work
-As a Glassdoor Top 20 Company for Work-Life Balance
-Fastest Growing Private Company as an Inc. 5000
A Real Estate License will be required for all Real Estate Investment Sales Agent positions. If you are not already licensed, we will provide you more information on how to obtain your license once you begin the interview process.
Location/Region: Raleigh, NC