Employment Type: Full-Time/Part-Time/Contract (No J1 or H1B Sponsor)
JOB SUMMARY - BC/BE
The Family Medicine physician is responsible for providing expert medical care to patients with a range of potential illnesses, injuries or disabilities. Duties include conducting routine physical examinations on patients, referring patients to medical specialists or counseling services and prescribing patients medications based on their condition.
Responsibilities also include maintaining clinical and professional competency as appropriate to the ages, developmental stages, and special needs/health conditions of the population served.
Wilmington is known for its beauty, charm, historic sites, Southern hospitality, and nautical legacy that spans centuries. The city is nestled on the southeastern coast of North Carolina between the Atlantic Ocean and the Cape Fear River. There are highly rated public and private schools and universities in the area. Contact me today to learn more about the compensation and benefits package.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND CERTIFICATIONS:
- Must be board certified or board eligible in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine
- Medical degree from an accredited program required
- Valid NC State medical license
- Health board registration mandatory
- Experience with a wide range of medical conditions
- Strong triage and multitasking skills
- Hospital-employed position with a full benefits package
- Inpatient Facility Expansion
- Patient population - Adults/Geriatrics
- Supportive team of NPs, PAs & RNs
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
Submit CV to Dolores Wilson
Location/Region: Garner, NC (27529)