Avance Care - Family Medicine Physician - Raleigh, North Carolina
Avance Care is a thriving ecosystem of independent primary care and specialty practices, and we’re seeking like-minded physicians to join our growing community of 26 practice locations in the Triangle Area (Raleigh-Durham-Chapel Hill) and the Charlotte Region. Whether you’re ready for practice ownership today or want to build equity towards future ownership as an employed physician, we welcome you to explore your options with us to start your journey.
New Location: North Hills in Raleigh, NC - this net new practice is scheduled to open fall of 2022. This is an excellent opportunity for physicians who are interested in: employment, ownership, or a pathway from employment to ownership after 2 years.
Explore and experience Avance Care’s practice model of employment, services, professional and personal life balance, and incentives.
- Work-life Balance - Maximum of 40 hours per week (including breaks and administrative time). Unique schedule that will allow you to take care of patients but also allow you more personal time off.
- Spend more time with your patients - Expected average patient load of 2 visits per hour. Build your schedule to meet your patients needs.
- Focus on Care - Reduced provider administrative burden and increase efficiencies
- Collaborative Care Model - Onsite behavioral health therapists, nutritionists, and lab services. This care model provides patients a multidisciplinary care approach and ease of access.
- Centralized care coordination- Care management, referral management, and population health data integration
- Innovative and Technology Driven- Telehealth, patient engagement platform, and online/mobile scheduling technology
- Virtual Care Center - patient care for extended hours
- Competitive compensation package - Be rewarded and compensated for your hard work
- Competitive Benefits Package - Medical, dental, 401K
- Simplified Hiring process - Provider friendly employment agreement, fast-paced credentialing and onboarding
- True partnership with aligned objectives - leadership that partners, listens, and supports physicians. Ongoing provider education, and healthcare policy adjustments
- Provider and Patient Satisfaction- Improving patient lives and lowering healthcare costs
- Improve Efficiency: Reduced provider administrative burden and efficiencies through centralized services at-scale allowing providers to focus on delivering care
Explore our unique practice model of ownership consists of the following:
- True partnership with aligned objectives
- Increased provider financial opportunity with a healthy work-life balance and autonomy to grow at your own pace
- Peace of mind that comes with financial guarantees at practice startup, ongoing business management services, and support when unexpected events arise
- A superior clinical model, ongoing provider education, and healthcare policy adjustments
- Extended primary care services to coordinate care and complement office visits
- Technology-driven patient engagement platform
- Provider pride and satisfaction of improving patient lives and lowering healthcare costs
- Reduced provider administrative burden and efficiencies through centralized services at-scale allowing providers to focus on delivering care
- A unique and long-term relationship with the largest Health Plan in North Carolina
Get back to your “WHY” you became a Primary Care physician.
Avance Care respects provider’s time and removes unnecessary administrative burden through a variety of services including pre-visit planning chart loading, 3rd party data integration into EMR, EMR workflow efficiencies, and industry-leading revenue cycle management with dedicated coders per practice.
Fortifying independent practices is a win for all constituents. Patients receive the highest value care, providers enjoy high levels of satisfaction and opportunity, and our public and private health plan partners realize lower costs in care and can reinvest in improved patient benefits.
Avance Care is excited about starting a conversation with you about opportunities that are right for you. If you are interested, please reach out directly or respond to this listing to share your CV with Cher Chambers, Provider Recruitment Manager at Avance Care.
Location/Region: Raleigh, NC (27605)