Are you an experienced Software Engineer? If so, let’s talk!
Our client is actively seeking a talented Sr. Software Engineer. This is a remote permanent, full-time role.
Our client is seeking a performance obsessed Software Engineer to join their awesome Development team! You can work as a remote employee. The primary responsibility of the Software Developer - Performance is to ensure that the client application performs to their customers’ requirements and that each release improves upon the prior release regarding application performance and stability.
- Review new features/enhancements from a performance and stability lens and troubleshoot production issues related to these concerns.
- Create/update features to deliver improved performance and stability
- Provide proofs of concept, sample implementations and testbeds for performance and stability related ideas, in conjunction with the Architect.
- Develop tools and practices that will measurably improve the performance and stability of Select.
- Work closely with architects and the product team to define Agile stories for new capabilities
- Follow agile development practices
- Work collaboratively and cohesively in a great team environment
- Collaborate with local and remote teams
- Deep experience with creating, delivering, and debugging performance and stability related features.
- Demonstrated experience helping customers troubleshoot and resolve performance issues in production
- High competency in analyzing memory dumps, logs, event traces and other telemetry to identify root causes of stability and performance issues and ability to propose solutions
- High competency with Object Oriented principles
- High competency with C# and SQL Server/T-SQL
- Ability to strongly advocate for performance and stability to product and development
- Deep understanding of common performance and stability pitfalls in client/server architectures on the .NET Framework.
- Must exhibit a high-level of empathy for the customer, analytical skills, persistence, and attention to detail
- Self-starter who can grasp difficult concepts and large architecture quickly
- Experience with Agile
- Experience with Azure DevOps is a plus.
Job Requisition #35459
APC believes that the workplace should be fun and enjoyable. Join our team today and ignite your career!
Company – Staffing – 501 – 1000 employees
APC is a professional services organization focused on engaging people and positively impacting lives. We offer excellent benefits and the opportunity for longevity, working with our premier fortune 100 clients. As professionals serving professionals, we take pride in providing our employees with the highest level of customer service and support, creating meaningful, fulfilling and rewarding experiences every day.
APC is committed to creating a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetics, or veteran status.
Location/Region: Raleigh, NC