Are you an experienced Sr. Software Engineer? If so, let’s talk!
Our client is actively seeking a talented Sr. Software Engineer. This is a remote position. This is a permanent, full-time role.
Our client is seeking a well-rounded Sr. Software Engineer to join their awesome Development team! You can be located in their Raleigh, NC office (and work a hybrid schedule) or as a remote employee. The primary responsibility of the Sr. Software Engineer is to analyze, design, code, and test new Select enhancements. This team member will also be responsible for bug fixes and improvements to systems. This will include working with the Product Owner to get details and expected results, along with collaborating with other team members. The team encourages design input and creativity and are looking for a great person to be a member of this team!
- Design and code new features and enhancements, and troubleshoot production issues
- Work with Microsoft technologies, primarily in C#
- Develop tools and practices that will increase the efficiency of your team
- Work with Microsoft Azure DevOps for task tracking, source control, etc.
- Work with industry partners to bring their services to our products
- Follow established procedures, version control, and coding standards
- Complete thorough unit and integration testing
- Follow agile development practices
- Work collaboratively and cohesively in a great team environment
- Microsoft C#.NET experience, 4 or more years of hands-on development and design experience
- Strong Object-Oriented development skills and knowledge of design patterns
- Experience with SOAP-based Web Services, WCF, XML and JSON
- Experience in WinForms development is highly desired
- Strong skills in unit testing, integration testing using frameworks like MSTest and NUnit
- Strong Agile/Scrum development process experience
- Quick learner, self-starter with strong troubleshooting and communication skills
- Strong customer service skills and ability to work in team environment
- Must exhibit a high-level of analytical and problem-solving skills, and attention to detail
- Experience with SQL Server, NHibernate and Windows Workflow a plus
- Experience with multi-tier/distributed systems a plus
Job Requisition #35458
APC believes that the workplace should be fun and enjoyable. Join our team today and ignite your career!
Company – Staffing – 501 – 1000 employees
APC is a professional services organization focused on engaging people and positively impacting lives. We offer excellent benefits and the opportunity for longevity, working with our premier fortune 100 clients. As professionals serving professionals, we take pride in providing our employees with the highest level of customer service and support, creating meaningful, fulfilling and rewarding experiences every day.
APC is committed to creating a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetics, or veteran status.
Location/Region: Raleigh, NC