Employment Type: Full-Time/Part-Time with Sign-On Bonus (No JI or H1B Sponsors)
- Range $10,000 - $20,000 based on employment status)
Independent Contractor/Locums encourage to apply - (Sign-On bonus with the potential of FT/PT employment)
JOB SUMMARY - Supervising Psychiatrist/Medical Director - Urgently Hiring
Moore Medical Group is seeking a Medical Director / Supervising Physician to provide medical management for patients with a range of mental, emotional, and behavioral disorders in an inpatient behavioral facility. Physician will also provide on-site supervision and clinical support 3 days per week for ARNPs/PAs to ensure the quality of medical care for patients, medical record review, assessments and chart signage. Serves as a resource to clinical staff; assists in coordinating response to emergency situations as needed; functions as a member of Clinical Services management; participates in hospital and departmental Performance Improvement (PI) and educational activities.
The facility is ideally situated in the Raleigh/Durham area of North Carolina. The region has breathtaking mountain views with an array of indoors and outdoors recreation to fit your needs. The area is also rich in cultural diversity and offers many venues for four seasons. There are highly rated public and private schools and universities in the area. Contact me today to learn more about the compensation and benefits package.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND CERTIFICATIONS:
MD/DO must be board certified in Psychiatry and licensed in North Carolina.
- Medical degree from an accredited program required
- Valid State medical license
- Health board registration mandatory
- Hospital-employed position with a full benefits package
- Inpatient Facility Expansion
- Patient population - Adults/Geriatrics
- Supportive team of NPs, PAs & RNs
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Paid Relocation
Location/Region: Garner, NC (27529)