Are you an experienced Digital Loan Solution Lead? If so, let’s talk!
Our client is actively seeking a talented Digital Loan Solution Lead. The position is 100% remote. This is a full-time, permanent opportunity with our client.
In this role, you’ll lead the team responsible for developing, gaining approval, and overseeing the execution of the loan solution roadmap. This will require you to work with clients, sales, and engineering to ensure everyone is aligned and driving towards the common goal. These solutions will also include products from our partners and this person will be responsible for ensuring they are aligned and executing at the same pace as our internal teams to meet the client’s schedules.
Essential Functions for the role:
- Working with internal stakeholders and clients to gather solution roadmap requirements
- Analyzing the market to define future direction of business and technology trends to inform solution roadmaps
- Epic and feature definition in an Agile context as well as observer/stakeholder participation in sprint planning
- Manage the external solution vendor relationships
- Set the tone internally for selling motion as well as externally for future solution expectations/roadmap as appropriate
- Convince clients and the market that our solution meets current and future needs better than our competitors approach
- Work with Cloud Enablement Team to enable Sales and Marketing so new offerings generate leads that flow through to closed and won opportunities
- Work with Engineering leaders to bring clarity to product and feature release requirements so what is built meets the goals of the release
- Work with Engineers and solution partners to address questions that arise during the development cycle and re-planning if insurmountable obstacles present themselves
- Have a strong understanding of how the loan processes work at lenders to help guide the proper integrations of our solutions into their workflows
- Develop and gain approval for solution offering roadmaps that align with Digital strategic plans and revenue targets
- Deliver on commit dates for new or enhanced offerings per the roadmaps
- Measure effectiveness of offerings in terms of market dominance and revenue generated to competitively be in the top tier of offerings
Job Requisition # 35602
APC believes that the workplace should be fun and enjoyable. Join our team today and ignite your career!
Company – Staffing – 501 – 1000 employees
APC is a professional services organization focused on engaging people and positively impacting lives. We offer excellent benefits and the opportunity for longevity, working with our premier fortune 100 clients. As professionals serving professionals, we take pride in providing our employees with the highest level of customer service and support, creating meaningful, fulfilling and rewarding experiences every day.
APC is committed to creating a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetics, or veteran status.
Location/Region: Raleigh, NC