Applicant will be responsible for loading and unloading parts on the paint line. Applicant must be a team player, self-starter, safety conscious, have good communication skills, innovative, mechanically inclined, understand and be responsible for material ordering and scheduling of orders. Individual may have to stand for up to 12 hours and lift up to 50 lbs repeatedly. The applicant must be able to adapt to a fast-pace work environment with minimal training.
• Load and or unload parts onto a conveyor belt
• Ensure quality and package per customer's request
• Responsible for scheduling orders
• Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
• 1 year manufacturing experience required
• Lift truck license is preferred.
• Must have good communication skills
• Must have at least 1 year of mechanical experience
• Must be able to stand for 8-12 hours while bending and lifting and lifting up to 50 lbs
•Overtime will be required
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
ITW is an equal opportunity employer. We value our colleagues’ unique perspectives, experiences and ideas and create workplaces where everyone can develop their careers and perform to their full potential.
As an equal employment opportunity employer, ITW is committed to equal employment opportunity and fair treatment for employees, beginning with the hiring process and continuing through all aspects of the employment relationship.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, disability, protected Veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
Location/Region: Appleton, WI