Are you an experienced Mainframe Architect? If so, let’s talk!
Our client is actively seeking a talented Mainframe Architect. The position is 100% Remote. This is a full-time, permanent opportunity with our client.
The Mainframe Infrastructure Architect’s role is to develop and support the mainframe architectures for their assigned customers. Candidates for this position will have knowledge of the mainframe system infrastructure architecture as well as software solutions for the mainframe. The architect will be deployed as an investment resource to build relationships with customer line of business application development and architecture teams. They will educate the customer on the value that the mainframe platform brings to application deployments and in turn, be able to show the value for the customer. The Integration Architect is viewed as the subject matter expert when it comes to mainframe architecture. This role works as a technical sales asset and will be paired with sales personnel. They will be a trusted advisor to their customers and sales teams.
For multi-platform deployments, Mainframe Infrastructure Architects will also provide implementation support in assisting customers with the integration of mainframe components into the overall systems architecture being deployed. They will work as a part of an overall team with Industry Chief Architects, Client Chief Architects, and the US Mainframe Architect team. This role supports clients in Banking and Financial Markets.
- At least 6 years’ experience in Mainframe technical architecture
- Ability to effectively sell solutions to various client technical, business, and executive audiences. Ability to articulate value of the solution of hardware and software.
- Demonstrated organizational skills, discipline, with attention to detail and ability to balance multiple tasks
- Provide technical consultation and education to the executive team by keeping them apprised on new product information
- Ability to collaborate with technical resources in the development and closure of sales opportunities
- Problem-solving ability, analytical skills, and business judgment
- Presentation skills
Additional Preferred Skills:
- 10+ years’ experience in Mainframe technical architecture
- TOGAF (or other relevant/similar) Architecture Certification
- IT/Technical experience in the Financial Services/Banking Industry
Job Requisition # 35658
APC believes that the workplace should be fun and enjoyable. Join our team today and ignite your career!
Company – Staffing – 501 – 1000 employees
APC is a professional services organization focused on engaging people and positively impacting lives. We offer excellent benefits and the opportunity for longevity, working with our premier fortune 100 clients. As professionals serving professionals, we take pride in providing our employees with the highest level of customer service and support, creating meaningful, fulfilling and rewarding experiences every day.
APC is committed to creating a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetics, or veteran status.
Location/Region: Raleigh, NC