TriSure, an Alera Group Company is seeking a Sr. Commercial Account Manager
to join their team.
Are you looking to be part of a company where you have exciting opportunities to learn, grow and make a positive impact? Join a team where each employee is empowered to listen generously, speak straight, collaborate, and build each other up through mutual accountability and shared success?
If that is what you’re looking for, this is your chance to be part of an amazing organization!
Since our founding in 1999, we’ve been providing the highest level of client service with honesty and financial integrity. We are a diverse group of individuals focused on helping the area’s leading businesses manage their property and casualty insurance risks.
The Sr. Commercial Account Manager's responsibility is to serve as the day-to-day Commercial Account Manager on a commercial lines book of business and as a point of contact for clients while maintaining a high level of client and internal team satisfaction. The Commercial Account Manager will work with an assigned Producer to market and write new business, coordinate the details for the annual renewal, prepare materials for quarterly client meetings, ensure the flow of information to other departments as needed, maintain client databases, records management, project-specific assignments, and other responsibilities in support of client satisfaction as assigned
· Adhere to all operational policies/processes to ensure client satisfaction and delivery of quality products and services to manage client expectations and meet unique client needs.
· Set up and maintain accurate and complete client data in the client relationship management database (CRM), including documentation and management of action items and client communications according to the procedure.
· Follow all company and regulatory requirements regarding the labeling, filing, management, and retention of hard-copy and/or electronic records, according to the procedure.
· Carry out any other duties/responsibilities/projects as determined by company leaders.
· Maintain the highest level of security and confidentiality regarding corporate and client-related information.
· Respond to clients and account executive/producer requests in a timely, effective and professional manner.
· Request endorsements and policy changes from the insurance company.
· Follow up on invoicing discrepancies.
· Handle the administrative and technical functions of an assistant if that role should need to be met on the assigned clients.
· Collect new and renewal data on assigned accounts.
· Identify cross-selling opportunities with current clients.
· Stay informed of current marketing conditions and new markets.
· Review, analyze and market applications to carriers following agency.
· Make market recommendations to account executive/producer.
· Negotiate with carriers to create the best combination of coverage and premium.
· Prepare quotations, coverage summaries/comparisons, proposals, and recommendations needed to ensure client/prospects' understanding of coverage.
· Attend training and meetings held by the agency.
· Adhere to the agency’s attendance policy.
· High School Diploma.
· Minimum of 4 Years Prior Professional Experience as a Commercial Lines Account Manager/ Customer Service Representative, or Commercial Lines Underwriter dealing with middle-market commercial lines clients.
· Property & Casualty licensed.
· Exceptional verbal, written, and communication/people skills.
· Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to successfully interact at all company levels while maintaining a high degree of confidentiality in a team environment.
· Proficient in MS Office Suite, emphasizing Word and Excel.
· Can work independently and see initiatives or issues through to completion.
· Must be comfortable dealing with all kinds of people and have a desire to provide exceptional customer service.
· Experienced in EPIC management system is preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employment
We're an equal opportunity employer
. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
If you're a California resident, please read the California Consumer Privacy Act prior to applying.
Location/Region: Raleigh, NC