**Please note that this position is not affiliated or associated with CCPN. CCPN provides recruitment assists to independent primary practices in North Carolina and all position content was approved by the practice. **
Did you go into medicine to make a difference in the lives of others? Then join a patient centered team that thrives and makes a difference in the beautiful Triangle Region of North Carolina. Come join our team of medical professionals who are very active in our small diverse community located only 30 miles south of Raleigh , 1 ½ hours from Wilmington and 3 hours from the NC mountains!
Seeking a certified Physician to join our expanding primary care team and provide our diverse population of patients with high-quality treatment and diagnostic services in an outpatient setting. The ideal candidate will have a passion for providing diagnostic services to patients and will enjoy working closely with other healthcare professionals in our organization. We even have a state of the art mobile unit!
- Works with the primary healthcare team to provide patients with primary medical care services within the standard of care for Internal Medicine patients.
- Orders laboratory and radiology tests and refer patients to specialists when appropriate and called for.
- No hospital coverage
- 4 day work week available
- Malpractice coverage
- Competitive salary, benefits and productivity bonus
- Full time position equivalent to five days per week
- Community owned 501©3 serving everyone in our community for 42 years
- Serving over 11,000 patients
- Analysis reports, test results, medical records, and examinations to diagnose condition of patients and propose treatment options.
- Prescribe pharmaceuticals, other medications, and treatment regimens to treat identified and documented medical conditions.
- Discuss potential side effects of medication/treatment with patients and ensure that all allergy information is up to date before prescribing medication/treatment.
- Provides advice to patients for lifestyle and diet changes that may improve their health or help to treat the health issue they are experiencing.
- Maintains patient confidentiality and comply with all federal and state health information privacy laws.
- Provide primary care and diagnostic services in a clinical setting.
- Prescribe appropriate medications, treatments, and health regimens to treat patient health issues.
- Collaborate with specialists to explore patient health conditions and diagnose health issues.
- Work in a team of healthcare professionals and collaborating with them to ensure positive, effective patient experiences with our organization.
- MD or DO degree from an accredited medical school.
- Successful completion of residency and at an accredited healthcare institution.
- Board certification in primary care or related field from said residency.
- Current North Carolina State Medical Practitioner License.
- Current Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) and Department of Public Safety (DPS) registration, for prescription writing.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Knowledge of current medical theory, regulations and practices to give and evaluate patient care
- Knowledge of common safety hazards and precautions to establish/ maintain a safe work environment
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Ability to work effectively with all practice departments to ensure excellent patient care
- Ability to maintain quality control standards
- Ability to react calmly and effectively in emergency situations
Work Location: One location
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Location/Region: Benson, NC (27504)