Are you an experienced in MarTech Solutions? If so, let’s talk!
Our Fortune 500 client is actively seeking a talented Solution Architect (MarTech) to contribute with their digital transformation. This position is fully remote. This is a 6-month contract to hire position.
Our client is looking for an expert in the technologies, capabilities and data required to support digitally-enabled, fully-integrated and personalized consumer experiences. Deep familiarity with the busy MarTech ecosystem is a must and includes minimum coverage for: consumer data platforms, email service providers, media optimization, digital asset and content management systems, digital experience platforms and AI/ML. This role requires a consumer-obsessed individual who anchors first on the consumer journey and relies on data insights.
The solutions architect (SA) proactively and holistically leads and supports Enterprise Architecture activities that guide the development and management of a portfolio of solutions. “Solutions” in this job requirement include projects, products, systems (including applications, technologies, processes and information), shared infrastructure services and shared application services in the context of our transformation. The SA is embedded within a specific process area within the Enterprise Transformation project.
S/he has a deep understanding of business objectives and outcomes, business capabilities, value-streams, and business processes. The solutions architect leads analysis and design for technology solutions that meet and anticipate business needs in their area and align with architectural standards and/or enhance these.
- Translates Business (Function and Business Unit) Strategy into Solutions Architecture
- Acts as a consultant on a core technologies, platforms, and vendor offerings to drive targeted business outcomes.
- Leads evaluation, design, and analysis for the implementation of a solutions architecture across a group of specific business applications or technologies based on enterprise business strategy, business capabilities, value-streams, business requirements and enterprise standards
- Creates reference architectures focused on detailed design principles, decision points, detailed APIs and integration architecture, major systems and dependencies between business and IT.
- Supports service managers in EOL (end of life) product decisions to maintain, refresh or retire products, services, or systems (including applications, technologies, processes, and information).
- Develops a roadmap for the lifecycle of the solutions within the solution area that the SA is responsible for (i.e., aging technologies or misalignment with business requirements).
- Writes technical features in collaboration with other technical resources and acts as technical product owner for features that are not owned by the business team
- Identifies the organizational impact (for example, on skills, processes, structures, or culture) and financial impact of the solutions architecture.
- Provides support to system architects to ensure the project or product is aligned with the overall enterprise architecture.
- Consults with application and infrastructure development projects and products to fit systems or infrastructure to architecture and identify when it is necessary to modify projects to accommodate the solution architecture.
- Actively participates and contributes to Architecture community of practice (ACoP), guiding and helping agile teams, product owners, and application architects to align with the overall enterprise architecture governance and assurance.
- Thought leader that connects business needs with technology solutions and enables business partners to contextualize ‘the art of the possible’ while staying within architectural safeguards
- Direct solution experience or capability equivalent:
- Lytics (CDP), Azure BI, Braze (ESP), Bynder (DAM), Contentful (CMS), Adobe Commerce Cloud
- Good understanding of product management, agile
- Understanding of application development methodologies and infrastructure and network architecture
- Works with developers in an in-and-out outsourced environment
- Knowledge of SAP ERP solution and complementary applications (preferred)
#LI - BP1
Job Requisition #34356
APC believes that the workplace should be fun and enjoyable. Join our team today and ignite your career!
Company – Staffing – 501 – 1000 employees
APC is a professional services organization focused on engaging people and positively impacting lives. We offer excellent benefits and the opportunity for longevity, working with our premier fortune 100 clients. As professionals serving professionals, we take pride in providing our employees with the highest level of customer service and support, creating meaningful, fulfilling and rewarding experiences every day.
APC is committed to creating a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetics, or veteran status