Licensed Clinical Psychologist needed in South Raleigh, NC to begin ASAP!
HealthPRO Pediatrics, partners with Autism Therapeutic Services, is seeking a dedicated and passionate Clinical Psychologist to join our team of professionals. This may be the position for you if you are interested in reshaping and improving the behavioral health treatment of children in North Carolina. The ATS psychologist position will provide psychological testing and consultation to develop and implement comprehensive treatment services, develop practice standards, and develop outcomes and quality indicators for autism related treatment services. Experience with autism treatment services for adults and children is preferred. ** Ask us about our $10,000 sign on bonus! ** Position Type and Expected Hours of Work:
• Full-time position ....... Part time applicants will also be considered! Your life, your schedule!
• Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday
• Competitive pay and benefits offered
• Salary Advance for relocation available
**Must be a NC Licensed Clinical Psychologist. LPA's will not be considered. Work Environment:
• This job operates in a professional healthcare environment.
• This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines
Please apply to speak with us today! Carolyn McGuire, Recruitment – Pediatric Division, ABA Services Phone: 910.490.3599 Email: email@example.com
· The Licensed Psychologist will provide outpatient individual, family, and/or group patient care in accordance with accepted principles of psychotherapy.
· Develops and coordinates treatment plan with the patient/caretaker.
· Administers psychological test batteries to assess intellectual, personality, emotional, adaptive, and perceptual functioning and prepares written reports.
· Must be competent in the administration, scoring, and interpretation of adaptive rating scales (i.e., Vineland Adaptive Behavior Scale) and the latest edition of the Autism Diagnostic Observation Schedule (ADOS-2).
· Assists patients/caretakers in understanding the nature of diagnostic and therapeutic services provided.
· Manages caseload effectively.
· Delivers service with effective and caring interpersonal behavior.
· Consults with other team members regarding patient progress.
· Documents accurately, appropriately and in a timely manner on the patient record.
· Seeks professional consultation when necessary.
· Psychological services provided by the Licensed Psychologist must adhere to American Psychological Association’s Ethical Principles of Psychologists and Code of Conduct as well as NC Psychology Board rules, regulations, and stipulations.
· Demonstrate computer literacy sufficient to operate a personal computer utilizing psychological test, word processing, database and spreadsheet programs, electronic medical record, and possess basic typing skills sufficient to efficiently produce the psychologist’s own reports and correspondence.
Qualifications Preferred Qualifications:
· Experience in treating children and adolescents either in an inpatient or outpatient setting.
· Experience working with individuals diagnosed with an autism spectrum disorder and/or developmental disability.
· Clinician must have experience working with a multidisciplinary team including physicians, speech pathologists, behavior analysts and other care providers.
Successful candidates are required to maintain the experience and education outlined below. Candidates are also required pass a state, county, federal background checks, SSN verification and sex offender check.
Recruiter : Email Address
Location/Region: Raleigh, NC