Are you an experienced Data Analyst? If so, let’s talk!
Our client is actively seeking a talented Data Analyst to work at their location in Raleigh, NC. This is a full-time, permanent opportunity with our client.
The Data Analyst will be responsible for ETL process design and development, and write SQL queries to transfer data across multiple platforms. The Data Analyst will be involved in the production support, maintenance, and development of the transactional data models, corporate data warehouse, and data marts to support new and existing applications. The Data Analyst will also use data visualization tools to analyze data, develop Business Intelligence dashboard and maintain web-enabled reports/queries for the enterprise.
- Collaborate with business and development teams to analyze and solve data and/or process issues.
- Design and develop ETL process to transfer data from various data sources to support business requirements. This could be done by using tools such as iWay ETLs, scripts, or database import/export features.
- Work with Senior Staff to develop logical data model (LDM) & physical data model (PDM) to support all applications on the operational database, Data Warehouse and BI applications.
- Develop and maintain reports and BI dashboards that provide reporting across the entire business; continually review and ensure data integrity of all reports.
- Monitor day-to-day batch jobs, communicate and troubleshoot issues with data integrity, database design, and software tools.
- Draft and maintain job flows, data flows, and design documentations.
- Four-year degree with courses in Computer Science or Information Systems
- Minimum of five years’ experience in a development or analysis role in an enterprise setting
- Ability to work in a team environment, meet deadlines and handle multiple tasks independently without supervision. Demonstrate strong organization and time management skills
- Understanding of how the three types of data models (conceptual, logical and physical) are used while progressing from requirements to the actual database design used by the application system
- Knowledge of Relational Database Design and Data Warehousing methodologies and concepts
- Extensive hands-on experience with ETL tools, such as TIBCO iWay Data Integrator
- Strong SQL knowledge
- Experience with reporting and BI tools, such as Tableau and Actuate
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Experience with Visio, Power Designer or other data modeling tools
Job Requisition # 35803
A reasonable estimate of the pay range for this role is 95k – 120k per year.
The disclosed pay range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. The compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case, such as skills and experience levels.
General Description of Benefits:
Medical, Dental, Vision insurance, 401(K) and other supplemental coverage.
APC believes that the workplace should be fun and enjoyable. Join our team today and ignite your career!
Company – Staffing – 501 – 1000 employees
APC is a professional services organization focused on engaging people and positively impacting lives. As professionals serving professionals, we take pride in providing our employees with the highest level of customer service and support, creating meaningful, fulfilling and rewarding experiences every day.
APC is committed to creating a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetics, or veteran status.
Location/Region: Cary, NC (27511)