Founded in the market over 60 years ago, Our Lady of Lourdes Regional Medical Center constructed a completely new, state of the art hospital in 2011. Encompassing 45 acres as the largest building project in the history of Lafayette. Known for exceptional patient care in the community, recognized as a Stroke Center of Excellence, the creator of the Louisiana Stroke Network; as well as one of the top orthopedic programs in the nation. Lourdes also provides the only burn unit in Southwest Louisiana, in addition to the area’s first cancer network.
As our programs evolve, the need for growth of our Primary Care network in the community is expanding greatly. The Lourdes team can offer:
- Flexible Schedule
- Outpatient Only
- Hospitalist services available
- Clinic practice setup as well as operational and financial support, training, human resources assistance and marketing and business development
- Real-time quality data and tracking
- Competitive pay, excellent benefits package with company contribution to 403(b)
- CME and professional fees reimbursed
- Sign On Bonus and Relocation support
- Malpractice insurance covered
Our Lady of Lourdes rests in the beautiful community of Lafayette, Louisiana which offers a rich Cajun culture with arts, entertainment, and museums. There are world-famous festivals which are centered around music, food and family. This area is well known for abundant hunting and fishing. Just two hours west of New Orleans and 3 hours east of Houston. The Wall Street Journal’s MarketWatch.com recently named Lafayette, LA as the “Happiest City in America” and it’s no mystery why.
Location/Region: Lafayette, LA (70508)