Did you know UNC Health has Ranked #2 Most Trusted Healthcare Brand in the U.S.? The UNC Health brand was ranked as the #4 healthcare brand in the United States overall and the #2 most trusted healthcare brand, just after Johns Hopkins and before Mass General. Join our One-Great-Team!
Become part of an inclusive organization with over 40,000 diverse employees, whose mission is to improve the health and well-being of the unique communities we serve.UNC Rockingham Health Care-Urgent Care West has an excellent opportunity in a community practice located in northern-central, North Carolina!
Details About the Opportunity:
• Address- 6701 North Carolina Hwy 135, Mayodan, NC 27027
• Convenient, Walk-in Care provided for non-life threatening needs to both adult and pediatric patients
• Open 7 days a week: Monday-Friday 9:30 am- 7:30 pm, Saturday 10 am-6 pm, Sunday 10 am-4 pm.
• Common needs treated often include- respiratory conditions, digestive conditions, urinary conditions, skin conditions, lacerations and sprains, drug testing, IV fluids, x-ray and lab.
• Full-time, 1.0 FTE
• No call
• Excellent clinic staff and leadership support
• Benefits Include-Paid CME days & reimbursement, paid annual leave (vacation), matching 403 b, malpractice, competitive health/dental/vision insurance, Short and long term disability, group life insurance
About the Organization:
UNC Rockingham Health Care is a 108-bed community hospital in Eden, NC dedicated to preserving excellent and compassionate care close to home for residents in Rockingham, Guilford, Caswell, Pittsylvania and Henry counties. UNC Rockingham joined the UNC family in early 2018 along with several local practices. UNC Rockingham West joined the UNC family with the hospital and is rebuilding its provider based to continue to meet the needs of the community. Providers in this clinic often work independently and thus experience is highly desired.
UNC Rockingham and its affiliates are located in Eden, NC. Eden is a city of fifteen thousand located in Rockingham County, NC in the Piedmont Region. The region is full of beautiful amenities for the small town enthusiast, including: rivers, lakes, state parks, a nostalgic drive-in theater, restaurants, wineries and breweries. Those in the Piedmont Triad region of central NC are just two hours from the NC Mountains and 3 hours to the coastal area.
- 25 miles from Greensboro, NC a major city with many colleges/universities, nightlife and fine-dining
- 39-minute drive to Piedmont Triad International Airport & 1.5 hours to Raleigh-Durham International Airport
- Lower cost of living with access to many amenities, including: golf, the Dan River, festivals and a historic downtown
If you are interested in learning more about this position, please send your CV for review to Laura Oakes.
1. Provides professional medical services to patients.
2. Exercises independent professional judgment in the care and treatment of patients.
3. Orders and prescribes medical treatment, diagnostic testing, nursing care and other health and medical services. Prescribes medically appropriate pharmaceuticals.
4. Consults and counsels with patients and families. Provides health and medical education to patients and families.
5. Refers patients as needed to appropriate medial specialists and other health care professionals to assure appropriate multidisciplinary care is provided.
6. Documents medical and clinical care in the patient's medial record. Assigns the appropriate diagnostic and procedural codes to permit third party insurance billing.
7. Supervises other medical professionals.8. Adheres to the principles of medical ethics.
Location/Region: Eden, NC (27288)