The assist guest with their maintenance and service needs by scheduling appointments with our world class Service Team.
The Service Business Development Representative is the first person our guest encounter when calling or emailing our service department making the first impression.
This role drives business into our service departments and builds long lasting relationships with our guest.
Responsibilities: * Answer incoming phone calls and assist customers with scheduling appointments
* Answer and schedule internet service request
* Make a minimum goal of outbound phone calls per day
* Communicate with team mates to ensure a world class guest experience
* Use several software systems to efficiently address concerns
* Complete daily workplan * Answer leads in less than 5 minutes
* Review and up date guest profiles Qualifications:
* Previous Customer Service Experience/Retail Experience preferred
* Great attitude and teamwork * Multitask
* Clear effective communicator * Basic computer experience
Location/Region: Raleigh, NC (27609)