MARK JACOBSON TOYOTA
Mark Jacobson Toyota is seeking a Title Clerk to join our team.
If you're looking for a fast-paced, professional, and positive environment that rewards hard working, reliable, and team-oriented individuals, this is the right place for you!
As a five-time winner of the President’s Award, Mark Jacobson Toyota has continually been a top performer in the automotive industry.
We strive to create a company with the best and brightest individuals who are empowered every day to build customer relationships while delivering exceptional customer service.Benefits:
* Health insurance * Dental, Vision, Life, Disability insurance
* 401(k) plan
* Paid vacation
* Professional work environment, with job training and advancement opportunities
* Processes all new and used vehicles for registration in the state in which they will be titled.
* Prepares tax and title documents. * Submits all legal transfer work to the Department of Motor Vehicles.
* Verifies that funds have been collected and the correct lienholder paid off before processing title applications.
* Checks for accuracy in the application and ensures that all information is complete.
* Prepares payoff checks for new vehicles and trade-ins.
* Bills out all dealer trades and prepares Certificates of Origin.
* Maintains a system to verify out-of-state titles.
* Compiles and maintains a complete list of all outstanding title work.
Reports to management on the status of any missing or problem titles and provides a current list of outstanding titles to the comptroller at the end of month.
* Signs over titles for all wholesalers who have paid in full.
Prepares a monthly report to management of any funds not collected from wholesalers due to missing or incomplete title work.
* Prepares stock cards for new and used vehicles.
* Posts vehicle sales and purchases. * Processes/registers all vehicle warranties and extended service contracts, maintaining a log of all contracts processed and mailed.
* Stays abreast of title regulations. Attends seminars held by local licensing bureaus and any available training on title regulations.
* Cross-trains others to handle title clerk daily responsibilities.
* Maintains a professional appearance and a neat work area.Qualifications:
* At least 2-4 years of previous experience required
* Reynolds & Reynolds experience preferred
* Ability to provide quality customer service
* Willingness to take initiative
* Strong writing and grammar skills
* Notary Public Certification Preferred
* Computer literacy
* Strong problem solving skills
* Must submit to a pre-employment background check
Location/Region: Durham, NC (27707)