Here at Mark Jacobson Toyota, we take pride in creating happy customers - it's our number one priority! Over the years, Mark Jacobson Toyota has satisfied over 35,000 customers from our location in Durham, and proudly serves Chapel Hill, Raleigh, Cary and Apex, plus cities and towns from all over central North Carolina and beyond.
We believe that happy employees make happy customers, so we truly invest in our team and provide the culture and environment for you to succeed!
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to shift your career into drive, we look forward to hearing from you!
What We Offer:
* Paid Holidays
* Paid Time Off
* 401(k) Plan
* Comprehensive Medical / Dental / Vision Insurance Plans
* Life Insurance Plans
* Team Events, and a Great Company Culture!
* Shop equipped with the newest technology and equipment
* Uniforms provided
* Discounts on products and services
* Highly productive shop
* Career advancement opportunities
* ASE and state inspection certification reimbursement and all training expenses paid to further your career
* Continued manufacture education with hands on and web based training
* Clean and professional work environment
* Competitive wages
* Perform work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership standards and requirements.
* Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment.
* Diagnose, maintain, and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension, brakes, air conditioning, etc.
* Communicate directly with the Service Advisor so that customers can be informed if any additional service is needed, providing an estimate of time needed for additional repairs.
* Executing repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications.Qualifications:
* Entry level qualifications, including Diagnostic, Electrical and Engine Repair
* Must hold a high school diploma or GED
* Excellent customer service skills
* Basic computer skills
* Positive, friendly attitude, along with a customer service mentality
* Enjoy working in a fast paced environment
* Team player
* Ability to learn new technology, repair and service procedures and specifications, and able to operate electronic diagnostic equipment.
* Valid driver's license
Location/Region: Durham, NC (27707)