We are currently looking to grow our service department with an individual that would like to grow in the Automotive Industry. Phillips Auto Group of Bradley prides itself on its success, growth, and opportunity.
With over 50 years in business, 350 employees, and 3 locations, we continue to thrive in the automotive industry.
Our job culture is unlike any other that keeps evolving to advance in the car business.
We put our customers 1st which has led us to be the #1 Chevy Dealer in Illinois.
Our award-winning staff is a key to our success.
We provide you with the training to gain the skills for you to develop a career path that lasts.
What We Offer
* Medical and Dental * 401K Plan
* Paid time off and vacation * Growth opportunities
* Paid Training * Employee vehicle purchase plans
* Family owned and operated * Long term job security
* Flexible Work Schedule * Saturday Lunches
* Discounts on products and services Responsibilities
* Test to check systems and components are secure and working properly.
* Isolate the systems or components that might have caused the problem.
* Drive the vehicle for testing purposes and inspect and refill fluid levels as necessary.
* Ensure tire pressure for proper inflation, clean and lubricate fittings as needed.
* Install a new oil train plug and new oil filter and communicate oil levels to teammates.
* Maintain efficiency and accuracy in diagnosing as well as repairing vehicles.
* Repair or replace worn parts ahead of the vehicle’s breakdown or damage.
* Use power tools, machine tools, and common hand tools to perform various tasks.
Qualifications * Deep understanding of automobiles and speedy diagnostic abilities
* Effective analytical and communication skills and eagerness to improve
* Ability to learn new technology, repair and service procedures and specifications
* Ability to operate electronic diagnostic equipment
* High School Diploma or GED (required)
* ASE Certification/Technical degree (preferred)
* One year in a service department * Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location/Region: Lansing, IL (60438)